Grab your Problem SWOTer today at $49.99 before the price doubles
Now is your last chance at $49.99 to purchase the toolkit that has been part of my coaching practice since I opened its doors – it’s supported executives who have successfully landed the high visibility opportunities that they have deserved for years.
This proven toolkit will help you show that you are the best strategic thinker to solve the challenges a company needs to overcome in order to succeed (win market share, win over the press, win shelf space, win capital).
This toolkit will empower you to lead a rich and timely business conversation with your interviewers that starts and ends with some of the challenges that are actually on their minds and within their scorecards.
Who does this toolkit make sense for?
Anyone in the following situations:
Do you want to make a big career jump from being a team member to a team lead?
By using this easy-to-tailor toolkit you will be able to confidently explain WHY you are ready for team leadership. It’ll be easier since the toolkit requires you to research and understand any employer’s current situation and compare its situation with your unique skills and capabilities.
Trying to switch industries mid-career without sacrificing your quality of life?
After incorporating this analytical toolkit into your interview preparation efforts, you will be able to justify using facts as to WHY you can switch industries and stay at your current level. If you are trying to make this argument without taking into account how you can hit the ground running in specific terms, then you will experience all sorts of pushback.
Looking for ways to convince employers that you are the right hire and unsure about how to change your elevator pitch (since it’s not working for you)?
After reviewing the Problem SWOTer examples that are included in this toolkit, you will see how other high-performers have tailored their elevator pitches to catch the attention of busy interviewers and you will see how you too can use this toolkit to more effectively walk anyone through your resume.
Going after roles that ask for candidates who enjoy solving problems? You know you can do the work and now the challenge is convincing employers you can.
This toolkit will be you a window into a company’s objectives, and from all sides. You’ll know how you’ll fit in from the get-go, and you’ll have a very detailed way of looking at your place in a company. By having this information not only will you be able to SAY precisely how you are the right person for the role, but also FEEL like the best person for the job. You’ll exude the confidence necessary to convince employers you can do the work.
If you know that you will need to accomplish any of these goals in the next few months, then grab the Problem SWOTer toolkit now before its price doubles.
Here’s what you will receive upon purchase to help you create your own Problem SWOTer analysis:
1) A quick note to help you understand how you should use these resources to optimize your time
2) An eBook that explains everything you need to know about the case for creating your own Problem SWOTer Analysis
3) One sample Problem SWOTer Analysis that shows how a sales professional thought about problem solving and selling himself in the process to a start-up
4) One sample Problem SWOTer Analysis that shows how a world-class strategist sold his capabilities and prepared for conversations with the board of directors of a large enterprise
5) One blank easy-to-edit Problem SWOTer Analysis template for your own SWOT Analysis with detailed step-by-step instructions
6) A list of questions to help you winnow down the business challenges that you are most suited to solve and include in your own Problem SWOTer Analysis
7) Suggestions for where you can find some of the best company information based on years of having coached strategic and creative professionals who have benefited from understanding their professional capabilities in light of their respective target employers’ challenges.
8) 20 ways to weave in your Problem SWOTer insights during any interview.
If you’re on the fence if this is the right interview preparation product for you then email me with your questions. Ask me anything.
It’s not right for everyone but if you’re a high-performer who isn’t afraid of putting in the work necessary to leave a favorable impression among decision-makers and influencers in your career then you should decide today whether you want to boost your efforts by incorporating the Problem SWOTer into your interview prep efforts.