[We’re Hiring] Project Coordinator – Part-time (virtual opportunity w/occasional in-person meetings) 10 hour a week commitment; hourly rate commensurate upon experience
Job Opening – Project Coordinator
We career coach top performing business leaders who know that their blind spots could cost them the best job offer. We leverage whatever it takes (the intelligence, ideas, strategies, and relationships) to quickly expand the range of vision necessary to land the roles accomplished executives deserve. Our offerings include one-on-one services and interview preparation tools.
We do whatever it takes to quickly give business leaders the visibility necessary to be the clear choice for a job.
The coordinator will report directly into the Project Manager of Career Outcomes Matter and be asked to partner and implement the new ideas necessary to expand and improve offerings
- Social Media – Improve and enhance social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Content Marketing – Own the content distribution process using WordPress, Medium, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook Hootsuite, etc.
- Online / Offline Research – Own research assignments as requested
- Customer Service – Expertly handle customer services concerns / matters and learn from them to prevent them from arising
- Graphics – You can use canvas or other similar web tools or are a fast learner
- Assist – Help PM or Founder w/ad hoc assignments that might not be exciting but matter
- Bring fresh ideas to brainstorming meetings
- You know or want to learn WordPress, Hootsuite, Mailchimp, LinkedIn, Google Drive, Dropbox, Skype, PayPal, Woocommerce
- You are a strong writer; strategic planner; organized and driven individual
- You know how to engage social media community members
- You are responsive; take the initiative; operate with high integrity
- You are innovative yet appreciate not having to reinvent the wheel
- You have a strong academic background
- You have a solid internet connection
Please send a resume to email@example.com along with a cover letter by 11:59pm EST on February 15th 2017. This is open to legal US residents located in the greater NYC areas.