[We’re hiring] Project Manager – Part-time (virtual opportunity w/occasional in-person meetings); 10-hour a week commitment; hourly rate commensurate upon experience
Job Opening – Project Manager
We career coach top performing business leaders who know that their blind spots could cost them the best job offer. We leverage whatever it takes (the intelligence, ideas, strategies, and relationships) to quickly expand the range of vision necessary to land the roles accomplished executives deserve. Our offerings include one-on-one services and interview preparation tools.
We do whatever it takes to quickly give business leaders the visibility necessary to be the clear choice for a job.
The Project Manager will report directly into the Founder / CEO of Career Outcomes Matter and be asked to partner on the new thinking necessary to expand and improve offerings
- Business strategy – you’ll identify and expand thinking around strategic partnerships
- Product launches – you’ll manage and improve the product development process
- Marketing campaigns – you’ll brainstorm and own the implementation around the best marketing options and with the CEO
- Systems – maintain and improve company operations including email marketing efforts
- Website – partner with the CEO to implement UX/online enhancements
- Social media – overlook communities and improve engagement across channels
- Management – lead a coordinator who will work virtually
- You know or want to learn WordPress, Hootsuite, Mailchimp, LinkedIn, Google Drive, Dropbox, Skype, PayPal, Woocommerce
- You are a strong writer; strategic planner; organized individual, detail-oriented person
- You are responsive; take the initiative; operate with high integrity
- You are willing to do the work it takes to make big ideas a reality
- You are innovative yet appreciate not having to reinvent the wheel
- You’d be excited to share findings/efforts in a timely manner
- You have a solid academic background
- You have a consistently solid internet connection
Please send a resume to email@example.com along w/ a cover letter by 11:59pm EST on February 15th 2017. This is open to legal US residents located in the greater NYC areas.