[deadline extended to MAY 28th] The Mothers-In-Chief Mastermind Group
Are you a working mother OR an ally to working mothers?
This June, I am launching a five-week virtual group coaching experience for working mothers.
Introducing The Mothers-in-Chief Business Mastermind
Applications are OPEN
Do any of these sound like you OR a working mother that you know (if it’s the latter then please SHARE this email with her)?
- Your priorities have changed after becoming a mom yet your professional ambitions have not
- You recently expanded your family and “feel” like a new mom because either you are new to parenthood or you added siblings to the mix
- You want to return to the workforce at the same level or earn a promotion because you are unwilling to pay a “mommy penalty”
- You are unsure about your ability to sell yourself and wish you had proven guidance that has helped ambitious moms in corporate America
- You feel overwhelmed by your parenting duties yet underwhelmed by the growth opportunities for working moms who desire a “sane” work-life blend
Now, this group is perfect for you if in addition to any of the situations above:
- You want to be a mom who can confidently sell her new skills (ex.: mastery of logistics)
- You want unparalleled access to working mothers with different vantage points who are in the same boat
- You want to build and extend your professional network from the comfort of your home
- You want to bring more of yourself (ex.: your maternal desire to do what’s right in the longer-term) to your career yet are unsure how
Here is what you are getting as a participant in this virtual Working Mothers-In-Chief Mastermind Group
You join a group of committed professionals who are mothers to one or more young children will meet online on a weekly basis.
The mastermind will include:
- 5 live virtual group meetings that I will guide and record to enable on-demand viewing
- One 60-minute virtual session with me that you can schedule anytime during our 5 weeks
- A private Facebook group with weekly live Facebook videos, guided conversations, and high-value resources that have helped female business professionals land their ideal roles
- 5 easy-to-do worksheets to help you become a masterful interviewee who knows and believes in her worth and expanded capabilities that came with motherhood
- An assigned “accountability partner” from the group to keep you accountable for your goals
During our time together we will cover:
- How to know whether a company is right for your “mom style”
- Your brand and your story and whether being a mother fits into it
- How to expand your network to land seemingly out of reach opportunities and optimize your limited time to “hang out” after work
- Your worth and conveying it to others through your resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile
- How to provide better job interview answers and address any resume gaps or time away from the workforce
- Overcoming the challenges that come along with being a working mother of young children and we’ll discuss your options beyond the traditional FT corporate route including entrepreneurship
You will have me as your guide in giving you the structure it takes to transition:
Why am I qualified to be your guide?
- I am a working mother with three sons (a six year old and a set of identical three year olds)
- I’ve personally transitioned across 16-business units across industries
- I’ve coached hundreds of working mothers (ex.: CFOs, GMs, school administrators, HR professionals, engineers) on how to sell themselves towards a job and on the job as well as guided millions of professionals with my content in Forbes, Huffington Post, WSJ and Fast Company
- It makes me feel happy and fulfilled when I help match people whom I know can make each other better ESPECIALLY if they are working mothers who want to retain an outstanding life for themselves and their families.
I am taking applications through May 28th at 10 pm EST for this mastermind. Applying does not commit you to anything and if you apply today, I will call you to discuss your career goals, specific qualifications, and any challenges you may be facing.
If you’ve decided you rather transition in your career with other mothers in business who are going through the same things then apply today right here.
The sessions will begin on June 11th to July 16th (no sessions on July 4th weekend). This is not appointment TV. You can watch these videos on demand however you will have the option to participant live. On my end, I will ensure to address all of your individual concerns in the video, via Facebook, during our one-on-one, via your accountability partner, or via email.
The Benefits of Applying before the May 28th deadline
When you apply, I will reach out to schedule a 15-minute career coaching session as a gift to you. You will also have access to an EARLY BIRD pricing special which we will discuss after I help you during this career coaching session. You have nothing to lose by applying and evaluating whether this tailored program for working mothers in business is right for you right now at this stage of your life.
Here is a video I did explaining the three trends that prompted me to launch this necessary mastermind. You still have time to apply through May 28th.
3 trends that are doing a disservice to #working #mothers in corporate America and how a mastermind can help you address these trends. Apply to the Working Mothers-In-Chief Mastermind Group by tomorrow, May 25 —> CLICK HERE —-> http://bit.ly/2qgyOiu
Posted by Career Outcomes Matter LLC on Wednesday, May 24, 2017