The only resource you’ll need to prepare for an HR screening interview
If you expect to have an initial interview with someone from human resources this year then decide for yourself whether you want my carefully curated resources (used by C-suite executives and Fortune 100 job candidates) today.
Do any of these sound like you?
- You might have met with several “HR screeners,” but salary requirements have been an issue to move forward and you are unable to find many open roles based on your criteria.
- You might feel like a fish out of water during interviews because as a strong performer you were often selected to solve challenges and never had to interview with anyone let alone HR.
- You might struggle a little more with your interview answers when you can’t see the person’s body language which is often the case during HR screening phone conversations.
On all accounts, you have joined this online community of thousands of successful business executives who have nothing to prove in terms of their track records, but instead are being challenged to prove how they will solve business challenges during job interviews.
The tricky part is that today you have to be prepared to have rich business conversations during an HR screening conversation – this is a recent shift in the job market.
The other important nuance is that HR professionals can call you for this interview at the last minute.
To these ends, it is my goal that you make every HR interaction count.
Here’s how I can best help you, I created the How to Hack an HR Interview Toolkit that you can immediately access (even the day before) your next HR conversation and still be better prepared than your peers.
Now, let me respond to a great question that I was recently asked: “How is it possible to use this toolkit, on my own, even on the day before an HR interview in order to gain an edge?”
In this kit, you are getting precisely the resources that you’ll need to focus your efforts.
It’s your smarter alternative to using the internet to find generic and unfiltered “how to interview” tips.
Here is what you will get immediately upon purchase:
1. An eBook with the 10 HR insights that matter during round one conversations and I’m offering you useful ideas on how to execute every single insight as well
2. An HR interview readiness scorecard that you can use to evaluate where you should focus your limited time
3. One HR interview cheat sheet used by a current C-suite executive that you can edit directly
4. Five examples of real “cultural fit” Q&As and my suggestions for answering your own
5. Six examples of real HR interview Q&As from internal and external candidates to inspire your own strategy to help you stand out
6. An audio file where I outline how to use your toolkit and how to use any HR interview to better prepare for subsequent interviews
As you can see, it’s beyond a checklist…
And let me level with you.
My clients have leveraged these insights to land roles in Fortune 100 companies around the world. They have paid upwards of $1495 to have me prepare them for job interviews. This is my life’s best work and I plan on continuing to offer these VIP services however if you are not in a position to hire me one-on-one then let me help you with this opportunity to snatch my best HR screening interview tools for $69.99.